I have a bone-splitting headache. Had it all throughout that blasted philosophy exam. I think there's a fracture somewhere on my skull from thinking about the limitations of our understanding of being embodied subjectivities (whatever that meant). I guess my brain was just stunned by the amount of thinking it had to go through...and my brain's not used to thinking. It's used to just sitting idle there, like a lump of...I don't know...a lump of spaghetti noodles?
And it didn't help that Mr. de Jesus had to arrive, carrying a bag from McDonald's. Jeez...it was around 8:30 pm...I was already hungry by then. And he had to sit two rows ahead of me and Yumi. Actually, the headache had faded by that time, but when he entered with that McDonald's bag and started eating right in front of our salivating eyes, it came back full force.
I'm serious.
Well, I definitely flunked that exam. 3 1/2 pages of pure, undiluted crap. I can already see the mighty big F that I'm going to get for that piece of shit. "Because it is. It's shit. I'm sorry," as Xander--as Marc--said in Cerz's one-act play. My answer had absolutely nothing to do with the question, and I bullshitted my way through the entire three hours.
On a funny note, though, Yumi asked Mr. De Jesus if he really is the owner of the friendster account. Apparently he is...but I wish I could've seen his face when Yumi asked him that.
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 9:26 PM