<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, October 25, 2004

 

Doomsday

Damn it all. I flunked Theology. Which means, I have to take it all over again.
Yes, got the grades today, and I can't say I'm as happy as, well, Jace is today. I messed up my grades.
Here they are:
Poetry--B+
Nonfiction--B
Philo--C
History--C
Theology--F
QPI: 2.1
I don't understand why we only got Bs in nonfiction. I'm not being arrogant or anything, but from the way the semester went, and from the comments we got in all our works, you can't help but assume you'd get at least a B+. Plus, I always submitted my works, and I worked hard on the revision. Then, there's the fact that I did so much more in nonfiction than in Poetry. I even didn't submit one poem in Poetry, and still, I got a higher grade there!
But theology's the worst. My mom knows, and though she hasn't scolded me about it--yet--I know that she thinks I could have worked harder in it. Damn it, I studied so hard for that, and for the philosophy exam. I'd never studied for any other subjects during my whole academic life than I did for these ones, and I have the lowest QPI I ever had. My dad's going to kill me for flunking theo. He's such a devout catholic, and believes that I should know everything about the bible. And my schedule's shot to hell. I don't know when I'm going to take my theo 131 again. I already have my schedule all planned out for next sem. I could, maybe, fix that, but I don't know which one to move. If I take out the writing seminar for poetry, I'll be taking them with the younger batch next year. Then, I'm not sure if they give theology 131 during summer. And I'm not sure if it's okay to take two theos at the same time, which would be the case if I took th 131 next year.
Arg. I'm dreading dinnertime, when dad sees my grade.

Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com