<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Saturday, November 20, 2004

 

ACP

Had our ACP (Alternative Class Program) yesterday--or last night.
Supposedly, Jihan, Cerz, Yumi and I were going to go on that class that went to Corregidor. Spent a million hours just to sign the four of us up for that class. And I thought we all got in. But it turned out that the ACP system had a computer glitch, and some people got to sign up even though the class was really full. The "Free Slot" didn't change its numbers as people signed up. So, they randomly selected people and "asked" them to change classes. Jihan, Cerz and Yumi got randomly selected. Since one of the main reasons I signed up for that class was its potential for being like the old-time field trips, which meant, we got to go with our friends. So, I decided to transfer class too.
And we all ended up in the ACP Concert last night. Yeah, yeah, what a boring ACP class. We didn't really get to experience ACP, other than sitting there, listening to bands. I think the ACP concert was one of the fallback classes of people.
But it wasn't so bad. Though we spent the whole time at the back of the concert, near the concessionaires. There were tables there, and we were sitting there, playing cards. Oh yeah...the ACP concert is considered a class, and we had to surrender our IDs at the entrance so that they could monitor our comings and goings and make sure we were there in the covered courts for the entire night. But we were playing cards the whole night--Pusoy Dos and Tong-its. You don't usually get to do that during Philo and Theo classes!
The bands were pretty cool, though...but not the sound system. It kept going haywire, especially during the Gawad Kalinga dance. But I liked it when S.P.I.T (Silly People Improv Theater) came up. They kept us laughing the whole time with their improvised, impromptu lyrics and the gay act they did. And, of course, the Imago part I'd been waiting for the entire night. They were selling CDs, but I didn't have any money. The others tried to onvince me to go collect a buck apiece from each other people who went to the show.
I swear, I'm going to save up for all those stuff I've been wanting to buy, even if I have to starve while at it!

Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com