Wedding bells are ringing?
So, my sister's friends seem to be getting engaged one after another these past few months. My sister's been getting texts every once in a while, announcing the engagement of an old classmate.
Dad's getting nervous. 'Course, he's not admitting it, but I know him. He's getting the father-of-the-bride(?) jitters. His blood pressure is probably jumping up and down everytime my sister casually mentions a friend's engagement over the dinner table. I can just imagine how much he's dreading the day when my sister would say, "Oh, guess what? I'm engaged!" He's probably been dreading that day ever since my sister and Jim hooked up.
Kinda bizaare when you think about it. I mean, hell, I still feel like a little kid, and I still act like a little kid. My sister's just four years older than I am. Not to mention that I grew up with her and still remember her as a teenager. It's a little bit bizaare thinking of her schoolmates getting married. I mean, they're almost her age. Makes you think...Ha! Malapit na ang Ate sumunod dyan! And I know for a fact that they're already sorta talking about it.
*shudders*
Damn, I know it's cliche, but...how the hell did we get here so fast?!?
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 6:51 PM