So, I spent the entire night, last night, not to mention the past few days, studying for the hellish theology exam, trying to memorize three whole pages of quotes, along with the page numbers they came from. Then, I spent three hours in the library this morning, doing the same thing. My brain felt like it was about to explode, and I've been having this panicky sensation in my stomach for days.
And then, I go to theology class. And guess what? Mr. Tejido asked for a show of hands on who wanted the exam postponed to Friday. And lots did.
I didn't know whether I was going to jump for joy or cry. Actually, I did almost burst into tears there and then. I mean, after so many nights of stress, after three hours of having my brain fried in the library this morning, and stressing out because the quotes were all piling up in my head...only to find out that the exam would be on Friday.
Half of me is glad that I still have time to study. The other half just wants it to be over and done with so I can finally stop stressing out.
Besides, it wasn't as if his "lecture" today made any difference to the outcome on Friday. He just spent most of the time pretending to be humble about the many Summa Theologica quotes he had memorized, and about the thesis statements he'd written.
But we'll see. Maybe it will be for the best that the exam was postponed. Maybe it won't be as stressful by then since I've studied some already.
God help me until Friday.
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 2:54 PM