<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

In way over my head...

I'm eyeball-deep in crap all over again. That's what you get for procrastinating all the time. You wake up one day and realize that you seriously need to get your act together...right this second. And still, there's no motivation to actually get you off your butt and moving.

It's mid-September. My second to the last semester will end in about a month, more or less. The deadline for the submission of drafts of our essays will be in about two weeks, and I still haven't copped up enough decent nonfiction pieces. I still haven't done the homeworks Mr. Respeto, my thesis adviser, had given me. I still need to hand him a couple more essays by Friday. He'll kill me on Monday if I don't have anything to show to him.

Then, of course, there's the poem that I need to email Sir Larry by tonight. Mime in a Box is going to be massacred on Monday, and I need to send him a soft copy. It sucks the way it is now and I want to fix it, but I can't seem to find the energy or the creativity to do so.

Summa translation deadline is on Friday. Damn...then, there's the synthesis paper and the portfolio for the same subject...my favorite subject. (Yeah. Right.)

Philo's going downhill. My ego's been torn to bits and fed to the dogs these past few weeks in that class. I can never say the right things. Heaven help me in my oral exam.

History...is not going as well as I thought it would. The teacher's pretty ok, but for some reason, I can't do much right there.

Oh, did I mention that the entrance exam for Ateneo Law School is on October 22? Dianne Patawaran's (Hi, Ms. Patawaran! :P) friend got an application form for me too, and got us all signed up for the exam. Next month. Oh, God. There's probably going to be math in that exam. I've forgotten how to do math. Help! Then, there's the transcript of grades I just got. Depressing, really. All those lovely C's and D's...plus that wonderful F I got from Fr. Dacanay as a gift.

And of course the little tension between me and certain high school friends, though I doubt most of them are not aware of this tension. Only one person among them knows, and only because, for some stupid reason, I found myself telling her how they'd made me feel last Friday. Stupid Edlyn. She says she understood, but I don't know. It's probably going to be a little awkward for a while. Nilabas ko na kasi lahat ng sama ng loob at takot ko sa kanya. Damn, Edlyn. Couldn't you have just shut up?

And yes, that little thing that has this bad habit of making me feel panicky one minute, and idiotic the next.

And why do I often get paranoid and feel as if I'm seriously annoying some of my friends? Maybe I am. I don't know.

Oh help. Let this sem end, please!

Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com