<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, September 19, 2005

 

yada yada yada

Well, big brother has left. He's currently at the airport, with my grandparents, waiting to board their plane.

Walang hiya ka, Kuya! Tinext kita, "Babai", di ka man lang nagreply! Pero si Ina, tinext mo na nag-uubos ka ng load! Ibang klase talaga! Sarili mong kapatid, di mo pinansin! Wala kang kwenta! Tinatakwil na kita!

Haha, now that that's out, I can smile again. :P Joke! Well, in an hour and a half, he'll be off, back to the US of A for his last year in college. Come weekend, when my sister goes back to Manila for her pre-residency, I'll be an only child again. Back to a quiet house all over again.

Tama na drama, Edlyn. Di bagay sayo. On to other topics.

Since I'm once again in the mood to rant (excuse me, I wasn't really in a ranting mood after theology this afternoon even though I lambasted our dear ol' professor...that wasn't ranting...at least, not my usual ranting when it comes to Dr. Tejido...I was actually calmer than Kring...practice lang yun), I will now let loose and rant.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! 1 over freaking 10?!?! What kind of grade is that? We did NOT deserve that! We busted our asses on that summa theologica translation!!! You deducted points for the stupidest things!!! This isn't a freakin' Filipino class, it's Theology class! Buti sana kung may sense yung translations mo, pero wala eh! May sarili ka atang Filipino dictionary na di pa nakikita ng mga eksperto sa Filipino!!!

I've actually proven that he just invents the translations he gives us for certain words. See, he told my group that the Filipino word for "irascible" is "irasible". He explained why. He pointed to me the latin word for it, which is "iracibilii" or something like that. Then he pointed out the english word for it--"irascible". Then, he told me, "If they can use those words in Latin and English, why can't we use 'irasible' for Filipino?"

Wow. Nice logic. So, you really just invented that to suit your twisted logic. Very nice.

Oh, and by the way, the word "align" comes with a single "l". It isn't "allign". Sorry, but that really bothered me. Can I deduct 5 points from you for that?

Whew. Ok, time to lose the horns and put back the halo. Edlyn, be nice.

(Hindi nga pala umabot ung poem ko sa workshop kanina...it's going to be murdered next week instead)

Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com