I had my hair cut. Not so much that you'd actually notice unless you look closely. They just wacked a bit off the end where the hair sort of curls. Since I usually put my hair up anyway, it's even less noticable. I was going to have it cut shorter, maybe up to my shoulders again, or even shorter, but I chickened out in the end. Besides, Ate Michelle would never have let me hear the end of it. Nope, scratch that, she would have killed me.
So, why the hell am I talking about haircuts anyway? Oh, I don't know. Procrastination mode again. I've been overdosing on Marcel, Anselm, Pieper and the gang. I was even studying while I was getting my hair cut. I'm going crazy. Actually, I'm not even bothering to read all the readings My Lord had given us. None of it would have helped if I tried cramming it all up to Sunday. Yumi had given me review notes, and I'm just supplimenting them with a bit of the readings. They're actually more useful. They make so much more sense than Marcel's philosophical babblings (oh, sorry, was that blasphemous?). I don't know why he insists on complicating things when he could have written in layman's language *rolls eyes*.
I'm beginning to regret signing up for Sunday orals. I wish I could just get this over with. God help me.
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 9:16 PM