<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

 

My Last Semester

Well, I just had my last registration day this morning. At least, the last, if I don't push through with law school. The registration itself was...uneventful, as my random number was 39, which was pretty good, even by SOH standard, and none of the classes were closed yet when it was my turn. Not that I'm complaining, of course. I like it uneventful.

Here's my schedule for my last semester in college:

MWF:

8:30-9:30 Th 151 M CTC 308 Manaloto, Christian
9:30-10:30 Ph 104 P CTC 102 De Jesus, Miguel
1:30-2:30 FA 166.4 A G312A Javellana, SJ, Rene


TTH:
9:00-10:30 FA 199 A G312A Maramara, Missy
4:30-7:30 FA 112.3 A G312A Delgado, Karla (Tuesdays only)

So, there you go. Obviously, I got the schedule that I wanted. Hopefully, by the time we're well into the semester, I'll still be satisfied with the schedule I've gotten.

For theo, I got Mr. Manaloto's class. He was
Cerz's Th 131 professor last semester, and according to her, he's a fun enough professor, though he's pretty difficult. But I've had enough with the likes of Dr. Tejido last sem. If I were to choose between an easy-A, but incredibly boring, incredibly irritating professor, and a fun, but difficult professor, I'd choose the latter. At least, I won't end up hating the professor, the class, and my life as well, on the way to getting that grade. And, at least, Jace and Dianne will be there, too. Supposedly, Yumi and Ina were going to take this class, too, but the two traitors just up and changed their minds on us. *evil glare*

I chose My Lord's class for philosophy again, as planned. Considering that I'm already getting pretty decent grades in his class, it would probably be stupid to go off and experiment with a new professor for my last philo class. Most of my friends had decided to do otherwise, choosing other philo professors, while the others who are sticking with My Lord as well,
Jace and Geopet, will be taking Ph 103, instead of Ph 104, since they took that the previous sem already. At least Dianne will still be in my class, so I won't be a complete loner there. Though I really don't like the other classmates I heard we'll be having next sem. Oh, why can't I seem to escape my Poveda classmates? And of all ex-classmates, why them?

I chose Fr. Javellana's Iconography and Literature for one of my free electives this semester. I don't know why...it just sounds interesting.
Raph said that Fr. Javellana gives good grades, too, and I need that to boost my grades up next sem, considering that I'd gotten Mr. Manaloto's theo class. Plus, I needed one more free elective and I was running out of choices. Cerz and, I think, Monette, are going to take this class too.

Of course, I'll be taking Missy's practicum class again. That's basically the one class that I was sure I would be taking before I went to school this morning. All senior BFA majors are already reserved for that class, and no regcom screwup could possibly keep us from getting that class. Especially with Xander in the online enlistment room to take care of things.

Last, but not the least, is Nonfiction workshop with Mam Karla. I'd been planning to take that class for one of my free electives since last semester. I feel as if I wasted one of my required writing workshops with Mrs. Lanot two semesters ago, so I'm taking this to make up for that class. Plus, I've got no more writing classes left, and my semester just won't be complete without one. Anna, Aabi and
Raph are taking this class, too.

That's pretty much it. Good luck to us all graduating seniors on our last semester in college. May we all be happy with our choices this semester.


Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com