Whoa. I feel like such a girl (oh, sorry. Hold on. I am a girl. My mistake)! Imagine, I went shopping two times in just a span of three days--that's got to be a record for me. And in Glorietta, too, a place which is ridiculously too big and complex to navigate and where you have to wade through a million other shoppers to get to where you want to go.
Have I ever mentioned that I just...hate...crowded areas? It never fails to make me feel closed in and trapped. And I happen to be smaller than average, so it's easy enough to overlook me when you're in a rush.
Anyway, after doing the store payroll for my mom while she was out on lunch with friends, Lewellyn and I went to Glorietta to meet her. Lewellyn is graduating from college, too, so it seemed the perfect opportunity to shop for her graduation stuff, and finish doing mine. Haha. What do you get when you put me and Lewellyn together on a shopping spree? A headache for my mom. Lewellyn and I just stood there, letting my mom select options for us and meekly trying each one on. Neither of us are good at picking out the good stuff...especially when it comes to shoes.
But we finished it. I even managed to snag a skirt (yes, a skirt) and a sleeveless knit top for the baccalaureate mass. Let me just say that, should I ever have to go to a wake or a funeral, I'll be having a lot of mourning clothes to choose from. And should Lewellyn ever come to hate someone enough to kill him/her, all she'll have to do is take hold of the shoes she got and give the unlucky person a good jab in the gut with the pointed end. Or maybe she can just poke her victim in the eye with the heel. I'd be right there cheering her on.
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 7:50 PM