<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

bumming around

It's Sunday night, 9:30 pm. I'm here in my house, once again sitting in front of the computer, enjoying the wonders of technology and the Internet.

It feels bizarre not having anything to do for the next day. I no longer have to worry about what I need to read for the Philosophy discussion the next day, no longer have to panic about being called to recite during class. I don't have to worry about what to do about Theology, and I don't have anything for practicum either. I'm no longer part of the nonfiction writing class, so I don't have to read whatever article they were given the previous week and do a reflection paper on it. I've submitted all I needed to submit, written all I need to write (for class), taken all the exams I needed to take. I'm now an official bum.

So, I spent most of the day today in a coma on my bed. Slept right after mass, then slept my way through the afternoon. When I woke up at around five in the afternoon, I felt groggy and drugged, and whatever muscles there are in my body felt useless.

So now, I'm wide awake I doubt I'll be able to sleep until morning. Haha good job, Edlyn.

I've been writing again. It feels good being able to write again, for myself, not for school. I'm going to try to make it a habit. Write, write, write. At least, so that I can finish the major revisions I'm doing as well as those unwritten images in my mind. I know that no one will ever see them, but I find that I actually enjoy writing just for myself, without having to give a thought to what readers will say about them. It's...liberating.

Haha. Ang labo ko.

Comments: Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com