Ah...my 200th post in Blogspot.com. I just noticed.
I went to school today again, though I'm now a bum who is waiting for her graduation day. Jihan and I got our graduation pictures--finally!--this morning. When this lady first brought forward my framed picture, I let out this sort of muffled shriek. She laughed and asked, "Bakit, di ikaw ito?"
NO! I will deny it until my very last breath!
Just kidding. It wasn't that bad, though I still am sulking about the fact that, in my entire academic life, I have never had a graduation picture that I actually liked. It's the face, I tell you. No matter how much I lose weight--not that I've actually succeeded in losing much--the face still stubbornly insists on being chubby haha. I liked the creative poses, though, despite the fact that they make absolutely no sense and were done impromptu.
_______________
*Sigh* Why oh why does this always happen to me? It seems as if, ever since I stepped into college, I've repeatedly gotten placed in such a position. Sidekick complex. It's getting humiliating. Do I look like a damn basketball game?
And that absolutely made no sense whatsoever.
# Lyn found a missing piece @ 12:16 PM