<body> <body bgcolor=#FFFFFF>

Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Downloading blues

Yeesh! After...er, close to a week of learning the kinks in downloading a 349MB file, waiting, stopping, logging on and off the internet, and cursing the fact that my internet and my computer was getting whacked out because of the downloading I was doing, I finally finished. Yeah, nearly one week for an hour-long TV show episode.

Now, I remember why I never tried this before. Especially when we still had dial-up. I just don't have the patience to do it on a regular basis. So, I usually just mooch off my much more technologically-inclined, much more patient friends for copies of the episodes for my viewing pleasure. :P

But hey, I was finally able to watch that last episode! Now let's see if I find the patience...and if my laptop can still take it...to download the next. Or maybe I'll just pester Jace or Dianne again for it.

Comments:
nagdownload ka sa dial-up? o dsl na kayo?

haha addicting yang pagddownload.
 
Hahaha naawa naman ako sa computer mo. Sige, sa susunod, dadalhin ko nalang sa bahay mo yung laptop ko at magfile sharing tayo. gagawan ko ng paraan!
 
yumi: may binili tatay ko ung Globe HSDPA...ung sinasaksak lang sa gilid ng comp. haha ako di na-adik eh :P nainis lang. kung di lang sa vmars, bumigay na ako nung unang araw pa lang hehe.

Dianne: haha naawa rin ako sa computer ko :P gusto ko nakawin ung MAC mo! hehe sige :D though sa january pa raw ung susunod na episode :(
 
ooooh. ano yon, kasing bilis ng dsl? :) that's cool.
 
hmm...actually di ko alam hehe. tho, 1.8 Mbps laging lumalabas na speed. at di na kailangan bumaba sa 2nd floor para magnet haaha :D
 
Post a Comment

[ the puzzled one ]

    Just another puzzle with
    its pieces still missing.

[ the pieces of my puzzle ]

[ the finished puzzles ]

September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 March 2007 May 2007 June 2007 February 2013 March 2013

[ solve the puzzle ]



Blogskin Designed by: EcNeRaLx Design.. Visit my blog at www.lifepeek.blogspot.com and look at more of my skins at www.blogskins.com.. my username is ecneralx.. thanz a lot!! Enjoy this blogskin!! Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com